I am senior undergraduate at IIIT Delhi. I study Computer Science and Applied Mathematics here. I am interested working on problems on and related to high-dimensional structured and unstructured data, and deep learning.
I have worked as a Research Fellow with the Databases and Information Systems group at MPI-INF, Saarbruecken and have also interned at Goldman Sachs R&D, Philips Research and Microsoft India. I am also a member of Laboratory for Computational Social Systems (LCS2) group at IIIT Delhi. In the past, I have had the good fortune to work with Dr. Tanmoy Chakraborty, Dr. Paramita Mirza, Dr. Andrew Yates and Dr. Kaushik Kalyanaraman.
- Sep. 2020 - Paper accepted at NLP4MusA workshop at ISMIR 2020 with Brihi Joshi and Shravika Mittal! Camera-ready coming soon!
- June. 2020 - Remotely interning with Goldman Sachs R&D team.
- Feb. 2020 - Paper accepted at ACM TIST.
- June. 2019 - Started Research Fellowship at Databases and Information Systems group at MPI-INF.
- Aug. 2019 - Received the Dean's Award for Academics 2018-19.
- Feb. 2019 - At WSDM 2019 in Melbourne, Australia to present CoReRank
- Aug. 2018 - Received the Dean's Award for Innovation R&D 2017-18.
- June. 2018 - SCoRe accepted at ASONAM 2018!
- Nov. 2017 - Joined LCS2 group at IIIT Delhi.