Below is a list of projects that I have worked on, either as part of a course, during research visites, or just for fun 😉. To search projects by keyword, click here.
- Detection of content-level collusion in Online Social Networks
Bachelor's thesis under Dr. Tanmoy Chakraborty at IIIT Delhi.
- Domain-Adversarial Training of Neural Networks
Paper implementation for Ganin et. al.
- SemEval19 Task 3: EmoContext
A Shared Task on Contextual Emotion Detection in Text.
- Emotional Text-to-Speech
Course project for Speech Recognition and Understanding (CSE5SRU) at IIIT Delhi, taught by Dr. Pravesh Biyani.
- Extracting Travel-based Aspect Information
Research Internship project at MPI-INF with Dr. Paramita Mirza and Dr. Andrew Yates.
- Generating Clues for Gender based Occupation De-biasing in Text
A project in collaboration with IBM IRL India, to flag gender-biased occupation-usage in text.
- ShadowBot (aka IEDatron): Gesture-mimicking Robot
Course project for Introduction to Engineering Design at IIIT Delhi during Winter 2017 semester.
- img2LaTex: Generating compilable LaTex code for handwritten equations
Course project for Machine Learning (CSE343/543) at IIIT Delhi taught by Dr. Saket Anand.
- TripletGAN: Training Generative Model with Triplet Loss
Paper implementation for Cao et. al.
- Virtual Element Methods
Talk and paper implementation for Sutton et. al.